13 January 2009

work work work

i cannot imagine that i'd break my record in the history of my working life

i overslept yesterday and headed to work *cough* 3 hours late *cough* can i blame it on monday blues? or should i blame it on Chelsea losing 3-0 to MU on Sunday night?

it's not entirely my fault *tryin to blame it on other factors* i started the graveyard shift since last week.. start workin at 5am whereas everyone should be sound asleep at home.. so damn tough and sanfu for me to wake up in the morning

i was trying my best to get used to wakin up at 4am, rushin to work before 5am *but usually i failed miserably* then work work work for more than 12 hours - the cycle repeats till i pass out

even now i still staying in the office since 5am this morning *wtf*

@%^$^%#*!@#%^

No comments: