15 January 2009

cny

i'm really tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. the workload just would not stops no matter how many hours i stay back.. i arrive to work the earliest but finish work the last.. my boyfriend complainin, parents complainin, friends also complainin because i always end up FFK.. all because of my workload! cannot even go shoppin for CNY *tears up*

i really need a bed, campin gear & supplies, osim massage chair, extra pair of hands and plenty of time for me to work *sigh* i even cancel my CNY leaves and decided to come back to work to help out the team.. such a nice SME right??????

btw, i'm not feeling a thing nor enthusiastic bout this year CNY.. maybe because i have no off days or maybe i'm penniless.. last year i spent > RM1000 for my families - extra pocket money/bonuses for my parents, my godmum, my aunt, those long lost relatives, etc.. damn sakit hati man! if i receive bonuses for 10 months, i would not feel that bad but the reality is cruel.. when i grow up, CNY does not seems to be that enjoyable anymore.. it's so nice to be a kid rather than a grown up

*****

do you know that Rihanna is comin to town?

Rihanna Live in Kuala Lumpur 2009

should i go? shouldn't i go?

anyone mind to give me free tickets???

any lubang? any sponsors?

No comments: