24 October 2007

i heart my life

i find it quite amusing when some people will describe me as the bad one..

i always been stereotyped as player because ( i admit ) i have tons of close guy friends around me..

so what?

mixing well with guys is sinful uh?

n sometimes people will reckon me as a smoker or a drunk ass - just because - i go clubbing kinda often..

OMFG, can u believe it???

i'm not trying to defend myself saying i am the most innocent girl in the universe..

but in fact i'm not the girl with a bad reputation..

those who know me well, u should know how "angelic" i am *lol*

for those who don't really know me well, u are such a loser.. F**K OFF & stop spreading rumours bout me!!!

MY LIFE HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH LOSERS!!!

anyhow, nothing's gonna stop me from enjoying my beautiful life..

speaking of clubbing, i remembered..

Maison night with my girlies ( 15th Sept 2007 )

girls just wanna have fun~

drunk ziwen n me

we were all there to heal a broken heart~

btw, tell me how many friends can survive through more than a decade?

WE DID..!

a decade and still counting..

**** friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things ****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some how we can't stop what people want to think about us.

I too get a lot of shit spread around about me just because I do things different from others.

They are just plain annoying, but what to do? Can't control them anyway.

Just be yourself and do what you think is right!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. James Ooi, I'm sorry u always get a lot of shit about u. They shouldn't have let u know.

Junn said...

LOL...LMAO

Hit on the spot... BURNSSSSS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

eh eh, enuf la enuf la