15 October 2007

my folks

i'm ecstatic now!!!

i just got home from dinner with my parents..

u should be wondering why i'm so crazy over an ordinary family dinner..

but lemme tell u..

i nearly lost my parents yesterday *touch wood*

thinking i'm exaggerating?

yesterday around 12 in the morning, i got a call from my papa..

he was mumbling something bout his car crashed..

i was dumbstucked..

i could not do anything because i don't have a car to get to my parents.. besides, they were in Genting when the accident happened..

feeling so helpless, i called my dad non stop to check on them.. n guess what?

my parents were injured.. my mama was even worse cause she did not put on her safety belt *sigh*

the worst one should be the car.. my papa might be replacing him *lol*

i felt relieved only after the doc said my parents were all fine.. my dad got bruises on his chest.. and my mom got a fracture on her shoulder.. if she was wearing safety belt, i bet she is fine now!

i reached home around 6am++ after everything been settled..

it was a big big relieve..

i even cried myself to sleep cause i cannot imagine my life without the man i love the most, my papa~

speed recovery to my parents

i will banned my folks from goin to Genting in the future *wink*

No comments: