02 November 2007

love & hate

my mind is so cloudy..

i'm thinkin bout my parents, my loved ones n those who never ever wish i will ever leave..

*sob* i'm leaving Malaysia for a business trip..

n it will takes around..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a month


i told Junn that i will be leaving for a YEAR (which i was testing him).. n guess what is his response?

"i will miss u lor"

n i was like, "that's all? i will be gone for a year for god's sake n that's it?"

@$@#~&$@#$&$

cis bedebah, kononnya my best buddy..

but what can i expect rite? it's just a month what..

what will happen to me?

*deep thought*

how i wish i'm going with the colleagues i wanted to..

how i wish they were not the one that talked bad bout me..

how i wish i'm not working with a boss that is looking up to me..

how i wish someone will be taking care of my parents..

never ending wishes..

i hope i'm leaving for good..

n pray for me i will come back in one piece~

to someone whom very concern of this, i promise u here.. i will still remain unchanged and treating u the same way like before..

No comments: