19 June 2007

screwed up

i missed the father's day celebration yesterday.. all because of the delayed flight, i spent my whole freaking day in the new Bangkok airport .. alas, i made it up for my dad by calling him n wished him Happy Father's Day n bought something for him during my Bangkok trip.. Happy Papa's Day to all dads in the world!

i was glad i came back in ONE piece despite all the hearsay bout Thailand is not safe for tourists.. a lot safer than Malaysia here i think, i did not see any pickpockets, molester, snatch thief or whatsoever.. i know it did happen but i just did not happen to see it myself.. nuff said!

upon landing in LCCT, i sms my boo stated i have arrived KL safely.. he was not coming to fetch me because he should be celebrating his father's day as well as everyone else *sob* then all of a sudden he made a surprise appearance at the LCCT yesterday.. boy, i was shocked like hell n happy at the same time *bliss out* yah, i love surprises.. tell me who doesn't?!? *roll eyes*

then 6 of us girls including MT n my boo headed to my place for late dinner..

n shit happens after all the bliss..

FCUK

my digi cam was gone! totally MIA after the late dinner..

my cam was with hundreds of my Bangkok pictures.. NOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

i really felt that my cam was better being robbed during my trip.. at least i can blame n curse the robber to death.. n now i only can blame myself for my carelessness *slap me in the face*

i got no idea when n where my cam missing.. today, i searched everywhere just like a frantic mother searching for her child..

tears welled up in my eyes whenever i think bout my lovely cam n all the irreplaceable pictures of me n my girlfriends.. i felt so sorry for my girlfriends cause i could not compensate them for the loss of those pictures *weep*

the dolphin pics, the sea lion pics, our group pics, floating market pics, food pics were gone.. all gone..

n lastly for my those who called n IM me, thanks for helping me to feel better n comforting me.. n for those that gave me a harsh scolding instead of comforting me, i really felt like punch you in the face for rubbing salt into my wound *gloomy*

buh-bye my lumix fx01

may you rest in peace

p/s : my eyes damn bengkak after crying for few hours.. i miss you, baby lumix..

6 comments:

syen said...

Don't be sad... cheer up gal...

Anonymous said...

Juz dont so downz...
Cheerz UP~~~~~~~

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

mummy...why u dumm me?
I'm heading to some other place right now...please live strong and forget me to continue your life.
bye.

Anonymous said...

gooooooooooooooooood........bangkok is not a place for u-lah! 1st time, left our birthday gift behind (jacket) now a camera! haha~! BAGUS..*yeah yeah*

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i dropped my cam in KL wor.. bukan Bangkok.. is ok, try to get a new 1 soon