20 June 2007

bad pick-up line

*sigh*

i can't blog bout my Bangkok trip because i have NIL picture to post *shed tears*

*double sigh*

my cam is missing for the 2nd day.. GONE like a missing child *weep*

nevermind, i reminded myself, "life still goes on".. i should look on the bright side - i can opt for a more canggih digi cam in the future mar *think positive*

(as if i can do anything else other than self-comforting..)

if you can recall, not long ago, i did put up a post regarding a stranger that sent me an amusing friendster message..

so here comes the 2nd part which totally non revelant to the 1st stranger..

the title itself already made me laugh..

Hopefully this will do...

Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most attractive woman I have ever seen. I do feel shy to tell you this but i had to tell you. ( !!! )

I saw you recently on road i cant take my eyes of u and guess wat... a lamp post had become the victim. I try to make a claim on it but the insurance company told me that i need to get your contact to do so... I had try so hard to find you luckly i found u here. But if you think that you need to say something why not just leave a msg to me...
eeeeeee, 'cold' or not? what happened to those honest n straight forward guys?!? very bad pick-up line la..

back then, i was clubbing @ Poppy Garden with my chums..

then a guy ( very AH BENG but quite cute one la ) approached me..

the guy : hey, are you Mun Yee?
me : *gave him a cold stare* no.
the guy : nevermind, i get you a free drink ok?
me : sorry, i don't drink 1..
the guy : sure boh? how bout coke then?
me : no.. i got plenty at my table

the guy should be pretty turned off by my behaviour..

but those 60's 70's lame pick-up line don't really work for me *shake head*

guys, tell me what kinda pick-up line do you use?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie, mk seem like many ppl is interested on u lor...

ur boo should be worry then..

mR.aNonYmoUs

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

com' on la.. semua orang pun akan dapat benda macam ni.. for ketawa purpose oni

Anonymous said...

Dear bubble,

still don't believe the pretty face will do that to me...but u did it.
~~~SIGH~~~
I know...
I can neither speak like Valentino nor,at all, good in romancing you with shakespere's pieces.
~~~sigh~~~sigh~~~
but do u know...
Once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm only falling apart. Nothing I can do...total eclipse of my heart.

From the lamppost bang-er
With broken heart.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

lamppost bang-er?!? damn funny la u..

YBrat said...

MK, ur secret admire really good eh. Can write such a message to u. How I wish I have that kind of talent. :P

Ur chum din go and whacko that admirer meh?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

u r mistaken la.. he aint my admirers.. haha..

Unknown said...

losing your camera is bad enough but like you say you can get a better or canggih one in future.

But, losing your memories recorded in the camera is inrecoverable.. :(... It's like you lose a hard disk full of important data that you cannot afford to lose.