12 June 2007

i'm a new grad

my final results released last friday.. i was trembling with fear as i checked for my results via the Intranet..

but lucky me, i was relieved to see my results were all positive.. THANK GOD!!!

my parents were beyond happy, really thrilled n looking forward to see me in convo gown.. n god knows i studied Computer Science for my folks.. it was my least favourite subject in the whole freaking universe.. i freaking hate programming n coding ok? i was a dumbass to let my folks decide for my future.. they banned my initial plan of studying Advertising *sob* n so i ended up in IT..

nevermind, i'm happy for where i am now *psycho myself*

a lil reward for my "achievement"..

i'm leaving to Bangkok this Thursday morning.. wish me Bon Voyage ok?

p/s : will update more when i'm not slackering..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy me present wor...can u???
Ur souvenir still wif me...when u wanna collect from me?

exchaneg when u back kl?

Mr. AnonYmOuS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

u never pass me ur souvenir also.. no heart la u.. hope i can find somethin for u in bangkok la..

=)

syen said...

Enjoy ur vocation... :)

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks, syen!

MZ said...

souvenier ...plz.
thank you.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i'm back!