02 March 2007

Häagen-Dazs

i did realize my blog will soon evolve into a foodblog.. n i did realize i have written a couple of Häagen-Dazs posts; Häagen-Dazs ice cream mooncakes n chocolate fondue..

arrggghh, who cares? i'm havin a bad day.. my Final Year Project is approaching the deadline n yet it is 0% progress.. n when i got the initiative to start coding, some stupid virus killed my PC.. i just HATE formatting my PC, say bye bye to my beloved data!

i need some ICE CREAM therapy! well, at least i can blog something bout ice cream to melt away my stress *feeling contented*

Häagen-Dazs @ Midvalley

chocoholic @ rm18.90

mmmmmmmm.....

banana split @ rm21.90

at the end of the post, i'm really having a smile on my face.. because as i remember there is always someone treating me to Häagen-Dazs.. i never pay before for all the ice cream *lol*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm another way, u never pay, i never eat before there =)

Anonymous said...

erm, got ppl sangat show off oh....

Mr. AnonYMouS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear taiwai,

ooppss, is my time to belanja u back.. wait my FYP is over, k? *muah*

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear Mr. AnonYMouS,

i down wor.. tak bagi orang blog bout ice cream also *sob sob*

Junn said...

The ice cream looks better than it taste...

Haha
Next time review mai baskin and leka leka also

^^

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear junn,

review is no prob.. if n oni if u belanja me again!

Anonymous said...

dont misunderstand