26 February 2007

cny 07 - day 1

the 1st day of new year more or less is like a routine to my family..

my mama waked me up really early, around 7am, to get dressed n ready for the prayer ritual..

the temple that we go every single year

the temple is just located in Ampang, beside Wisma MCA

after all the prayings, we headed to Petaling Street for our vegetarian brunch.. my mama believes that it's good to abstain from eating meat on the first day of new year..









at night, i went to Junn's house as promised..

2nd stop at ching har's house, bringing along ryan, hikaru, yatz n his cousin n junn to join my chums.. we gambled till morning!

guys which are kaki judi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder why u didnt mention yourself who are one of those 'kaki judi'?

Mr. AnoNYmOuS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

takda aku punya pics to show i kaki judi pun.. plz dun frame me la

Anonymous said...

ya. where is the gambling queen(s) pic?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

who? u meant me? sorry, tis year i din gamble much lor.. dun simply say neh.. kakakaka

Anonymous said...

anyone interested to see the 'lan tou poh' picture that can prove that she is lying??

Mr. AnoNYmOuS