21 February 2007

V-day fever

i always believed that valentine's day is too commercialized n overrated..

HOWEVER, this year turns out to be my sweetest valentine's i hv ever had ( sorry for the contradiction! )

my V-day fever started a week before the actual date, 14th feb.. i received a cd album of Glenn Fredly ( i just blogged bout him recently ).. that's so sweet of him cause he did pay attention to my blog.. i should hv mention that i am desperate for MUSE concert tix *lol*

not to mention i got a lovely charm bracelet from Perlini's Silver..!! n tons of dinner dates.. all because of the V-day!! *muah*

here comes the shocking one.. on the V-day afternoon, i received a call from a malay guy.. he mumbled something bout my name n my address.. so i was a lil petrified wondering wat the heck happened at home.. then it turned out that the malay guy was delivering a bouquet of flowers to my home!!


firstly, i never expect someone will buy me flowers that cost tripled because of the damn commercialized V-day.. secondly, it was my 1st time receiving flowers at the doorstep.. thirdly, flowers, chocs n card without a NAME?!? halo, spending so much but ANONYMOUS?!? *dumbfounded*



jeez, thanks a lot.. i went into the state of ecstasy for a week..

2 days later, another bouquet of my fave flowers.. i was damn flattered..




as cliche as it seems.. V-day is a scam but who can say no to those lovey dovey gifts?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But today u also buang this flower with me lerz...
HAHAHAHA!

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

-_____-|||

Anonymous said...

flower kering jor no use then memang kena buang =)

holiday ending soon.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

opppss, thanks..!

Anonymous said...

thanks?