29 September 2006

my 1st burfday pressie.. ( 10 days to go )

most of my frens will aware tat my burfday is comin jor.. who can forgets my special day - 10101010101010?!?! *wink*

by the way, gotta declare a bit.. i din count those days ( 10 days to go.. ) on purpose.. whenever i loafing through my friendster profile, there is a cute tiny countdown testi sent by Junn.. so i get to know how many days left to my burfday lor.. i really din count *innocent stares*

back to the real purpose of writin tis blog.. someone gave me a big big burfday pressie yday nite.. so y i boast around?? coz i love to la.. kakakaka.. as a polite girl, i must show some appreciation to my fren.. rite?? ( i still crappin tat i'm a polite girl ) x_x

when i 1st saw the pressie, i was like.. astonished, dumbfounded, stunned, puzzled, bewildered, etc.. ( i can write a whole paragraph of adjectives just to describe how i felt ) anyway, i was like openin a big big mouth n just had a shocked of my life.. the surprises came from many aspects.. 1st, i never thought he will buy me a gift.. secondly, i never tot he gave me a pricey gift ( u told me u gonna get me a cheap 1, bluff me!! )

by the way, the sender did not hand me the pressie himself.. he hired the beautiful n efficient Delivery Manager aka my best friend, thoo pei san to send me the gift.. not even fedex or dhl can provides me tat kinda lovely service.. ( enuf of boastin la )

before i show the pics of my pressie, i wanna say gazillion thanks to tai wai.. is so lovely to c his burfday pressie arrives earlier than usual..


tHank U so muCh

so here is my 1st burfday pressie..

ice cream divine..!!
wat's in the box??
ta dah..!! 4 cutie haagen dazs ice cream mooncake
r u tempted??

hey, dun ever say my pressie is weird.. it will costs me hundreds if i bought it myself.. but who cares?! i'm lovin it..!! i'll go ga-ga over ice cream.. yummy!!

p/s : i will share my haagen dazs ice cream mooncake wit the Delivery Manager, as tis is oni the delivery fees she gets.. so, redeem from me ASAP..!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, mk, who is TW lar..... u and him got wut relationship?? howcome he treat u so good neh??? he is ur bf ar??? u better fast fast tell us lol...i think all the readers here very interested and curious to know...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Wroooo....
yoor, so nice, so pretty, so delicious, the mooncake...

Why he send you H-D mooncake ah???
Oh ya...happy mooncake festivalto you.(no wonder).

Love,
Wolfie

Anonymous said...

Sender didn't have the address to reach the receiver, that's why he has to look for a DM to do the rest. He hope he can do it by himself as well.

Wow, not fair, how come just only share with the DM but left out the sender? *sob*

To those who is curious, Tw n Mk have no special relationship. lol.

Mk, Wish u getting more n more presents in coming days. Tk~

Junn said...

Hehe...a very nice present indeed
Impressive yet elegant

I wan some oso...haha just kidding..

The gift is creative yet romantic..hoho

My present is on the way oso...in a delivery truck..it's something in 4 wheels
hope you like it
;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice wor...
Special gift to a special you...
This mooncake im sure not just an ordinary mooncake for MK.
Wish to know that nice mr tw ;p

Anonymous said...

actually nothing special, just few pieces of mooncakes. she just a little bit 'kua jiong'.

i'm sure there will be a lot great pressie coming to her.

tk~

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

Junn's comment stated i'm gonna get a new car soon as my burfday pressie.. the evidence --> "it's something in 4 wheels".. thank u thank u.. kakakaka

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

wow, tw posted 2 comments here.. thanks again for the lovely pressie.. hohoho