26 September 2006

~ holidays fever ~

after strugglin for 6 papers weeks ago, holidays mean so much to me.. furthermore, I got 3 months of holidays!! isn’t it fantastic?? My workin friends will be blardy envious of me *devilish grin*

holiday passes barely a week, i begin to feel lifeless.. i know i deserve a great rest after goin through a horrible n hectic semester.. but y do i still feel so distracted?

basically, my sleepin time has gone haywire.. sleepin when the sun rises in the mornin.. yeah, my day has turned into the nite n vice versa.. i'll stay awake all nite long for dramas, msn chattin, surfin the Internet, etc.. my body definitely shriekin for help *sigh*

additionally, my life is not only lifeless, is becoming more piggie-ness.. once i open my eyes, i'll start gulpin things into my mouth.. wat a nice piggie here!! then, i'll idle or sleep again (!!!) while waitin for my beautiful dinner.. hohoho.. occasionally, my frens will come over to hv dinner wit me ( thanks for the companion, my frens!! )

the piggie is plannin to work on freelancing soon.. but only after my kor kor's weddin, my special day n my big trip ( i hope is ON ).. tat will be approximately mid of oct.. see, the piggie is good in plannin n not completely sluggish.. kakaka.. n the piggie is so broke after shoppin so much during holidays..

in short, my current life is just being a wonderful piggie..

p/s : the piggie totally forgotten bout completin her Final Year Project ( school homework ) tis holidays..!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r rite~ we deserve a good and nice rest.. but.. i don hav at all.. T.T, DENG tat FYP.. nothing special in yor blog as i know that yor special day = mine.. lol.. hohoho.. =P

Anonymous said...

3 months holiday, but still will be busy as usual rite? I hope I have a 3 days break, that would be good enough for me.

Hope to see more posts from u during the holiday.

Happy holiday. =)

Anonymous said...

MK MK...,SLEEP LATE NOT GUD LE....CHANGE BEK UR TIME...DUN BE PIGGIE O DRACULA LA...BLIEVE ME, ITS NOT GUD FOR HEALTH N NOT PRETTY LATER..GO SLEEP EARLY LA

Anonymous said...

MK MK...,SLEEP LATE NOT GUD LE....CHANGE BEK UR TIME...DUN BE PIGGIE O DRACULA LA...BLIEVE ME, ITS NOT GUD FOR HEALTH N NOT PRETTY LATER..GO SLEEP EARLY LA

Anonymous said...

MK MK...,SLEEP LATE NOT GUD LE....CHANGE BEK UR TIME...DUN BE PIGGIE O DRACULA LA...BLIEVE ME, ITS NOT GUD FOR HEALTH N NOT PRETTY LATER..GO SLEEP EARLY LA