03 October 2006

is age an obstacle in love??

yday my buddy told me he was bein introduced to a 18 yrs old kid girl.. n here is our msn chat..

my buddy : today i was bein introduced to a girl..
me : syok la.. cun boh??
my buddy : no syok.. she just 18 yrs old!
me : ok wat.. u 22 wor n she is 18.. so purrrfect!! (i'm so darn supportive)
my buddy : too kiddy la..
me : ooppsss..

despite only 4 yrs apart, my buddy's complainin the girl is way too childish.. alamak..!! wat guys wan ar?? a wrinkly si beh rich old woman?? or a youthful si beh childish girl??

when it comes to hollywood romances, age ain't nothing but a number.. so let's honor those celeb couples who took a chance on love despite the age obstacle and are still together to tell the story..

ashton kutcher n demi moore
demi n ashton, who r 15 yrs apart, were married in sept 2005 in front of family n friends, includin her 3 daughter, her ex husband, bruce willis.. demi doesn't looks like she's in her 40s.. thanks to the advancement of plastic surgery..!!

harrison ford n calista flockhart
she is the famous ally mcbeal if u r unaware.. the celebs, who r 22 yrs apart, met in 2002 golden globe after-party, n they're still goin very strong in their romance..

michael douglas n catherine zeta-jones
ooh, i love tis pair, especially the stunnin catherine.. catherine zeta-jones n michael douglas' age difference is 25 yrs.. they r sharin the same birthday ( so sweet ).. rumour has it that on their 1st date, michael told catherine he wanted to father her childrens.. n he meant it : they r married n hv 2 kids..

tom cruise n katie holmes
ewww, i hate tis pair.. normally i won't watch tom's movie bcoz i'm not really fond of him.. i heard he's no more actin in mission impossible ∞ lu.. kakakaka.. their relationship is 16 yrs age difference.. they have a baby daughter named suri ( wat a name..!! )

end of the hollywood romance.. now i'm gonna show u some realistic stuff in our realistic world..

let's say my buddy is 22 yrs old tis year.. n i take an example of 16 yrs age difference to find him a mate.. so the maths will b..

22-16 = 6 yrs old *dumbstuck*
tat means my buddy gotta start browsin through kids' department or disneyland to find his mate..!! start investin, poor guys!!

3 comments:

Junn said...

@#$@#$@#$
My back hurts....sum1 cucuk...
I still think 18 is too young...
Haha

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

omg, u just admitted u r "my buddy".. 18 yrs old girl is hard-to-get nowadays.. let me intro some wrinkly woman to u la.. kakakaka

Anonymous said...

18 yrs old is really too youngz... not the matter of 4 yrs younger than ur frens...
If the gurl is 20+ ur fren 24+ then shd be another different thingz liao...
i think u noe what i meant rite?