06 October 2006

weddin is....

time really flies.. just a blink of eye, oct is here.. the weddin month.. dun misunderstand.. i'm not the one gettin married.. i'm just the bridegroom's lil sis.. tat means my bro is finally gettin married..!! hohohohoho..

even though tis is not my weddin.. i still feel tat weddin is soooooo tiring n annoying.. i hv to get through tis week ASAP *sob*

sacrifice 1 : mOnEy
last min shoppin.. been huntin for my ideal evening dress periodically.. finally, my frens chose a sheer chiffon dress for me.. not to mention buyin some special lingerie for the dress, high heels, shawl, makeup etc.. kill me
bah

the good thing is.. my frens r sponsorin me heels n makeup ( as my burfday pressie ).. hohoho

sacrifice 2 : weLl-manNeReD

wat do I sacrifice here? My frens hv warned me bout how I should behave on the weddin dinner.. I hv to be really well-mannered in wearin my si beh sheer dress n walkin on high heels.. basically, I gotta walk like a real lady, talk like a real lady, eat like a real lady n breathe like a real lady.. mission impossible la..!!

if i'm happened to b married in the future, i will set the guest's attire to mamak wear n flip flops.. so cool..!! ( i'm just kiddin )

sacrifice 3 : a tRip
yeer, i missed the trip to penang.. the trip just clashed wit my bro's weddin n i'm being forced to FFK.. sorry to kai kai, jessica n yenny.. they even called me back from penang *touched*

sacrifice 4 : tiMe
need i to say more?

i know i'm a bit exaggerating on those "sacrifices".. apart from all the exaggerated stories, i'm enthusiastic on the angpau my bro gonna give me during the tea serving ceremony.. due to the chinese culture, bein the lil sis , i hv to serve tea to my bro n sis-in-law.. n they suppose to give me big angpau.. kakakakaka..


besides tat, i'm really happy to c my dearest bro is finally married.. needless to say, my parents r on cloud 9 n 7th heaven to witness the whole marriage.. i'm hopin my bro'll produces some cutie niece or nephew for me.. i dun mind bein the babysitter.. kakaka

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

special lingerie.? mm hmm *rolling eyes and drools*

just hopped-by..

Junn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Junn said...

yatz--->woh...yatzao the blogger is here...haha

mk-->I wonder wud u would have to sacrifice when ur getting married...haha

Anyway congrats to ur bro ;)

Anonymous said...

...walk like a real lady, talk like a real lady, eat like a real lady n breathe like a real lady??!

Shit, you cheated me...

You never tell me that u've been to massive operation b4.

no longer love,
wolfie

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

who deleted his/her own comment..??

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks for hoppin by, yatz..

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

laughin at me la, wolfie?!?
plz pray tat i won't trip in the weddin.. the heels gonna kill me!!
*crossin my fingers*

Junn said...

Me delete own comment nor...
Tersilap tulis ma...

Anonymous said...

hahah special lingerie????????
|||-_-

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

veronin, nama u very girlish la.. special lingerie from la senza.. kakakakakaka

Anonymous said...

emmm...cant imagine how u look like wearing the dinner dress with high heel and a well gud lady manner...hehe..anyway, so touched u include our name in..if u join us to penang,it will be more more more fun...so long d 4 of us din reunite le...oways sure miss our either one member...not syiok..