10 November 2006

thanks, pals..!!

last thurs, after i fell down for the N-th times, i was feelin awfully gloomy.. which leads to few pails of tears + blood *pain pain*

my buddy, wai chun, after hearin so much bout my litany of complaints, he brought me out to dinner.. thanks for bein so nice to the cacat girl *sob sob*

then, we headed to mcd for HAPPY MEAL.. i need greasy n fattenin food to brighten up my day.. hoho..

after we finished our food, we hv to wait for pei san ( she is freakin late ).. n while we're waiting, we killed time by camwhoring around..

presentin the most geli pic of the nite ( snapped by me )..

eewww, LAN cute again

hold on..!! i think he's tryin to impersonate someone somethin..

kakakaka.. wai chun, where's ur eyes?? awww, the pussy is cuter.. u failed miserably!! hohohoho.. plz dun kill me after readin tis..

alas, we managed to mamak wit pei san in brj kuchai after waited for soooooo long..

leng lui pei san wit her rm600 specs.. can u tell a difference?

here comes the main purpose of tis blog.. gazillion thanks to tai wai n wai chun for buyin me all sort of creams.. n thanks for the dettol, wai chun..

btw, i hereby proclaim ( prayin ) tat

I SHALL NOT FALL DOWN AGAIN ( as if it's controllable )

4 comments:

cK said...

I love the style of this writing! The abbreviated spellings, the "kakakaka" and "hohohoho" stuff. It's all quite fun.

Falling down seems to be not so fun. But the writing about it is fun.
-cK

Junn said...

Hmmm

Is that me in the pics ?

Omigod u posted my cute pics...

Anonymous said...

wtf?! kuan... i aledi missed my hair so much, and u r doing this to me T_T how cud you? WUEEEEKKK... you always post my cacated pix.. =.=
neway, kuan dint thank me also, i passed the cream to u wor... yer... and i did rush to see u n Nyny... i had dinner fast, and it dint digest well i got diarrhoea that nite... kakakakaka

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear 331,

u look nice in every hairdo.. trust me..!! anyway, u r still late tat day..