09 November 2006

i feel like dying

y i'm so prone to accident? i just feel like dyin..

my previous blog was about my POKAI accident tat happened on last sat.. n my left knee r injured..

today, 5 days after my 1st injury.. i fell down again..!! on the SAME SPOT..!! my left knee again.. shit myself..! i tripped over a slippery floor due to the heavy rain.. i'm gonna throw the ROXY slipper away!! DAMN the slipper n the floor.. n ME..!! DAMN SUI..!!

tis time, i really cryin out loud bcoz my knee is bleedin non stop.. wipin tears n blood away in the same time.. i'm so in the pain *ish ish*

arrggghh, i'm so down.. n my inconsiderate fren started askin me bout other stupid stuff.. helloooo, i told u i'm in the pain rite?? so inconsiderate la u, wong mun tak!!

gosh, i hate the monh of november.. i hate myself too..!! plz get well soon la, my knee knee *sob sob*

p/s : i hv tons of dates tis week.. should i just cancel everythin?? movie dates n event in ruums.. arggghhhh, kill me bah..

18 comments:

Junn said...

Dun worry bout my date.... Get well soon 1st..
We can delay it...The important thing now is getting u feel better 1st..

Muacks...Hope u get better real soon...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

did i worried on our date?? hahahaha.. -blek-
just kiddin.. hohoho

Junn said...

Haha...Still can crack jokes..
means ok lar..

Dun cry...i get u ice cream k..

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

ya ya.. since i'm so DOWN.. i wanna gulp all my fave snacks now.. gotta binge eatin to bring myself up jor *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Wah, MK, who is that guy so inconsiderate??? let me know la... i help u beat him....

Mr. AnoNymOuS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

walao, MING HIN is u la.. WMT aka Mr. AnoNymOuS.. babi u.. scared neh i din pick up ur call?? kaka

Anonymous said...

be extra extra careful next time ok?

take good care of urself.

MZ said...

She fell...landing her hard butt on the the poor floor and then cried out loud..." HANDSOME!!!!"

Life goes on...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

-____-|||

Anonymous said...

again..and again..and again..and again..and again x19385765

oh ya..i've posted an entry regarding Poppy..hahaha..

and oh..my msn is nakata182 alias hotmail..for the near future clubbing activities purposes..hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

Hmmzz...
plz dont put those plaster until the gum stick at luka...
and tonight u still can c mr hunk aR??

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

duwan c Mr Hunk la.. not interested la.. those 6 packs man so geli.. hohoho

Anonymous said...

i dunno.... how can u "pook" for that number of times? get some sleep babe......nah..i know u wudnt listen to me...... cos u r a cow.... =P ~~~ *muax* for the pain to go away

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

wow, ur 1st comment in my blog wor.. kena buka champagne n celebrate jor.. haha..

Anonymous said...

ya... i cant believe that i have scanned 30% of what u wrote on "i feel like dying" and posted u a comment.....kakakaka...cos u know i dun read... you shud be proud, mama-D~!!! thanks for making me doing reading again!

Anonymous said...

=='' Every one.. Mr WAKAKA here to gv Ms MK an award... QUEEN OF PK... wakakkakakakakakkakakkakakakaka

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

who is the wakaka?!? -__-"

Anonymous said...

yor dearest fren... that share da same BD with u geh lo... wakaka