07 November 2006

the series of misfortune event

last sat, i was rushin to a meetin hastefully bcoz i was LATE.. as i was runnin awfully, my leg began to feel wobbly.. n the next min, i found myself POKAI on the road.. yeah, i fell down again..!! soon i regretted my haste.. ish ish.. CLUMSY me!!

i saw blood gushin out from my knee as i force myself to walk.. feelin very irrational, i was thinkin the stupid meeting is far more important than my pair of legs..

after the meeting is finally over, i use water to cleanse my wound.. the wound is as big as a mata kerbau ( fried egg ).. ish ish.. y i alwiz so careless??

my parents, a pair of evils, laughed at me without givin some concern.. so cruel.. but i really deserved it.. who asks me to b so clumsy??

already havin an imperfect leg, but y do i still addin more scars to it?? *bangin head to the wall*

eeww, my stupid wound

p/s : wai chun/junny/junn gave me a tube of penicillin ointment.. accordin to him, the ointment has been banned nationwide.. naively, i've been puttin it on several days.. n my wound has not recover yet.. is he tryin to sabo me?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take good care of the wound, don't let it turn into any scar.

Junn said...

Ur wound is geli...
Uwek..

Heal fast fast...hehe

Anonymous said...

hoho..still can go clubbing this Fri.? =P *blek*

hahaha..okla..pity u la..get heal soon..

teddy said...

Swt..clumsy gal...take good care!

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

sob..sob.. how to make it heal faster?? *pain pain*

MZ said...

i thought what is so happening here...

It's just the pokai queen, pokai again...again and again...Why u pokai so frequently??? Not that your gravity point is that far away from the ground. Pening...

Hahaha...i join the laughing gang.

regards,
Wolfie.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear mz,

shit u x 1000000.. tis year round i oledi POKAI twice jor.. it all started ever since i knew u.. pity me..!!

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAAAAKAAKAAKAKKAKAKKA

erm.. others den WAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK

i duno what should i post here...
WAKAKAKKAKAKAAKAAKAAAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAAKAKKA

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear wakaka,

u r so cruel.. ish ish..