05 November 2006

clubbin ( 2/11/06 )

as a matter of fact, i'm not a hard-core clubber.. when i mention the word "clubbin", my frens may b runnin n screamin their lungs out.. bcoz goodie goodie may kuan seldom goes clubbin *innocent stares*

even if i go, i usually prefer to b all girls night out.. yeah, i'm a weirdo.. but my jimui feelin very insecure due to no macho hunky takin care of them.. anyway, my jimui finally agreed to tis unwise decision after i made my promise to jaga-jaga them..

after doin some googlin assignment, i decided on the loft or maison.. but my dearest jimui rejected my proposal..

dinner before clubbin


so, around 11pm, we reached jalan sultan ismail.. our very 1st stop is thai club.. i've got no idea when did thai club become a hotspot for ah pek n lala chai.. mayb it's weekdays..n the club is not crowded.. their ground floor is full wit uncle n ah pek.. as we slide onto the 1st floor, we realized more lala chai n underage ppl there.. i'm too old for tis *feelin nausea*

our next stop is rum jungle, located in jalan pinang.. just a walking distance from thai club.. the ambience is ok n the most important point is, no lala chai.. yeah..!! their service is perfect..

as we shakin our ass, we've been approached by a group of strangers.. alamak, i'm not expectin tis.. all i knew is, they r sittin wit us in the next mins..n without my acknowledgement, they ordered a super duper jumbo cocktail for 3 of us.. damn it..!! i dun drink..other than sippin shandy durin cny, i dun touch other alcoholic drinks..

3 of us r tremblin wit fear.. we ask the driver not to drink, n leave the jumbo cocktail to yuki n me.. eewww, i hate alcohol but for the sake of our safety, we need to gulp everythin down so we can ciao.. then we realize the big rum jungle screen is focussing on us.. shit, the group of strangers r regulars there..

the biggest achievement of the nite is.. i've been cuddled by a sexy stranger.. she starts to introduce herself as julia, the LESBIAN.. again, i was shakin like hell.. i never been cuddled by any strangers, moreover a lady..!! her lips was so close to mine, n if i move an inch, i'll b able to kiss her.. n my idiotic jimui feelin very envy of me.. started askin me y i never grab her boobs n kiss her.. wat kinda jimui is tis?!

after all the horror, we r able to slip away safely.. no more clubbin next time..!!

drunk drunk yuki n me

the driver n yuki

20 comments:

teddy said...

No more next time??haha..sure o not..ur rocky is ready~!! =P

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

my rocky is ready? can fedex to my house? hoho..

teddy said...

Hoho..can oso..as u wish~!!

Junn said...

Sound so delicious...
Hug by sexy girl... Hehe

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

delicious? her boobs r like.. ooh gosh, i wish i was a MAN tat time.. hohoho

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

delicious? her boobs r like.. ooh gosh, i wish i was a MAN tat time.. hohoho

Anonymous said...

okie~~i confessed! Im just as envy as angie....hahahaha!! but u seems to have a gooooood time with her woorrrr....LUCKY U!

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i'm lookin pathetically at u n angie.. mata bersinar-sinar somemore.. but u 2 not plannin to help me at all??

Anonymous said...

too bad i wasnt there to help u out with that stranger, or watch u make out;
be carefl next time, that jelly pudding looked so delicious but more pretty u

well i know its late but for what its worth hope u had a smashing happy bday and have a better one next year, good luck,
how old were y?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear anonymous,

jelly puddin? huh? thanks for ur smashin wishes.. i'll reveal my age oni if u tell me who u r.. smuaacckkss..

girlnextdoor said...

i dunno what are you thinking.. im not angry!!! you guys had a great time.. and im happy for you guys.. but its a surprise tho since yuki dont like clubbing with all girls.. neways, dun worry bout me.. yuki is right.. im so far far away liao.. different lives and such. i understand.. but if you guys could be more straightforward i would love it.. anyways, dun worry... im happy for you guys.. since you guys got hit by a ton of guys/strangers.. muakssss

MZ said...

Foxy Yap May Kwan - "Control Myself"(feat. Julia the Lesbian)

The club was far from empty
It was crowded at the entry (Woo!)
I slide right through like how I do
This girl began to tempt me (Uh-huh!)
She said her name Julia
I could tell her mama feed her (Yeah!)
When they tight and thick them jeans don't fit
I'm Kwan, nice to meet ya (Uh-oh!)
I could feel my body yearning
The room just started turning
Didn't want to go out on the floor
but this girl was so determined
My brain began to sizzle
I'm sweatin' just a little
On the dance floor in the middle
She turned around and giggle
She said

[Chorus:]
[Julia, the lesbian:]
You got, you got, you got
what it takes to make me leave my girl

[Foxy Yap May Kwan:]
It's hard to control myself (Aww!)
It's hard to control myself
You got, you got, you got
What it takes to make this boy be bad (Be bad)

It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself

[Julia, the lesbian:]
It's hard for me to control myself (Me too)
and to hold myself back from jumpin' on ya
like I wanna, like I wanna, wanna
...and the song goes on...

Lyrics by: Wolfie in refrence to...
L.L. COOL J lyrics - "Control Myself"(feat. Jennifer Lopez, Jermaine Dupri)

Anonymous said...

i dont think u will 'NO MORE NEXT TIME' lorz....
i envy u leh, i wish im the 1 who let that gurlz with watermelon boobs hugzz....

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear mz,

thanks for the allurin lyrics.. damn creative la u.. hehehe..

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear ah mo,

finally u posted ur 1st comment.. lookin forward to meet u in ruums tis fri ar.. smuackkss

Anonymous said...

hmm..u know what..no girls out there will say anything bad if they were being hit by a pretty girl, be it a lesbian..

thai club is upstairs..the ground floor one is thai bar..different..keke..

and oh..rum jungle is for uncles la..not for us..

u should try poppy garden (the same building as passion and havana)..it's just opposite rum jungle..it's highly recommended..call me too if u r going =P *grins*

and yeah..ruums is not bad as well..definitely worth a try instead of thai and rum..

oops..i've talked too much..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

ish ish ish~ aysik duk sana say no more next time no more next time... Ghost belive u lar... ==''

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear yatz,

i'm not kaki clubbin mar.. so mixin up bar n club is very normal.. paSs|on tat nite very less ppl, lesser than rum jungle.. gonna try tHe lOft n ma|son next time..

Anonymous said...

hehe..FYI..
poppy is the main entrance..havana is just inside of poppy, which is actually connected..and passion is upstairs of poppy..i wonder if u went to passion or poppy that night =)

maison and luna bar for minum only..no dance floor one..the loft more to working ppl..no harm to try though..

ONLY thai club has the most crowd every single 7 days in a weeks..

i'm not a frequent clubber too..mostly i went to events, which i can get free passes online..hehehe..teach u next time..

if i really can tag along..u might ask Junn for my contacts or he himself contact me =) then we all together-gether go clubbing..haha..

cheers~!

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

byk confusing la.. anyway, i know popPy/haVaNa/pasS|on r opposite rum juNgLe la..

my buddy kenal ma|son's DJ, so he keep on promotin ma|son to me.. hehe..

btw, nice to meet u wor.. hoho