15 November 2006

nostalgic

i bid farewell to my 2nd bro's departure to mainland china.. his wife was taggin along too.. so here i was, playin the role as the sweet sis, stayed at home whole day, just to participate in the brief leave-takin.. i even missed the gentin trip for him..!

argghh, parting is such sweet sorrow.. watchin my own bro leavin us for his job.. leavin the youngest n the oni daughter, tat is me, to take care of whole family.. i'm already feelin some burden on my shoulder..

then, all the sentimental feelin hits me hard.. recallin lots of sweet nostalgia from the past *sob sob*

rewindin to the past, my 2nd bro alwiz in fight wit me.. the huge age gap ( 8 yrs apart ) sets us quite drifted apart.. is like he was hittin his teen puberty while me still wearin diapers n suckin on pacifier ( just my wild presumption )

since i'm the youngest in the family, i alwiz get bullied by him.. treated me like a drudge, a massage girl, partners in crime n so on.. i still remember he alwiz did tis grotesque prank on me whenever we're in a car.. to ensure i'm not jumpin out of the car, he will 1st shut all the car doors n windows.. then, while i'm not alert, he will leaked out the grossest gas to attack me.. BLUUURRRPPP..!! *fart* i was totally grossed out!! feelin a lil feeble n breathless, i struggled like hell for a whiff of fresh air.. i was ready to jump out of the car but i was trapped..!! my evil bro totally enjoyed the whole scenario of my misery.. psycho bro..!!

despite all those fight n war, i kinda miss u now, kor.. blessed be the tie that binds; a family ties..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

altho he used to bully u. as his only sister, he love u very much.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

ya ya.. he loves me very much.. *tsk tsk*

Anonymous said...

who are u and what have u done to Ms May Kuan?? ...

May Kuan not tat kind of people that will talk bout this kinda tingz.. ==''

na mo na mo na mo hut~~

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

shit u..