12 October 2006

burfday fever

my burfday tis year is fantalicious.. the bestest n most happenin burfday i've ever had.. not to mention, malaysia gov purposely set my BIG day as public holiday.. thanks, malaysia!! *dreamin* soli, it is actually Nuzul Al Quran Day.. i got no idea wat it's all about..

when the clock struck 12am on 10 oct, my hp is flooded wit calls n sms.. 1 of them is nam nam's international call; callin me from US just to wish me "happy burfday" *touched*

just by readin the simple wishes from my frens r enuf to make my eyes wet.. is like knowin ur frens still hv u in their minds.. sooooo sweeeet..!! slushy me.. i dun mind receivin nothin but a burthday wish.. is just the thought that counts..!!

i celebrated my burfday wit tons of lovely friends.. every single nite is filled wit loads of love n surprises.. wat can i ask for more..?? i really cannot imagine my life without my dear friends.. *ish ish*

last but not least, gazillion thanks to :
  • friends or strangers tat wished me "happy burfday" ( includin friendster ppl, giordano ppl, jobstreet, etc )
  • my lovely friends that came out celebrated wit me throughout the week..
  • friends that gonna come out celebrate wit me, most probably, next week.. sorry..!!
  • friends tat bought me wonderful gifts.. i'm lovin it..!!
  • everyone la..

for more burfday pics, plz click here.. pics will b uploaded gradually coz the celebration is not over yet.. still on progress..

p/s : the loyal comment-er, mr wolfie, complained bout my blog lookin more like a photo album.. therefore, plz visit my
friendster or multiply for more updated pics of me.. tQ

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. the first one that leave a comments for yor blog~
This time plan to use real name.. instate of using so call fake name.. lol
u know why rite?? hohoho... COZ WE SHARE THE SAME BURFDAY!!! ^^v

any way.. harpi burfday .. to YOU and to ME tooo.. sad that u cant come for my celebration.. but.. don worry.. later will join yors.. haha.. any way.. here by also wana thanks for yor SMS and also Malaysia Gorv~ =)

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

yalor, i din join urs for 2 yrs jor.. coz we r sharin the same burfday *sigh* so sorry..

c u next week =)

Anonymous said...

u still berani to said... didt join for 2 years ... ==''... >.<, no i think will be for the rest of the years la.. *sob~ *sob~

Anonymous said...

Ahh wrooo.....oppss...ahem..
Behh..behhh..mehh..behhh

love,
Lambie

Anonymous said...

whoa..blogger cely is your friend.??
your blog circle not bad huh..

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

hmm, cely is my friend.. hehe.. kakaka.. by the way, u know yap kim yow rite?

Junn said...

Haha..so ngam dat day holiday hor...

How is my pressie doing ? u like them ?

I hope you do...

Take good care of "her"....

Muacks..happy birthday

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

ur pendant still very shining lor.. n the volkswagen beetle u gave me cannot b driven wor.. so how?!! can gv me back rm200k?!?

Junn said...

Me n u so "suk"...dun alwiz tok gold..we tok heart ok ?

The beetle is priceless..i hope you like it...

The pendant shiny mai suit u lor...
Looks good on u oso ma..

Anonymous said...

hmm..it's kinda weird on how u know i know yap kim yow =P

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

ermm, how u found out? coz i dun think kim yow knows wat happened.. is all started on a friendster link.. hohohoho

Anonymous said...

oooh..haha..i asked him about it..but i also dunno what he was talking about =P
he told me something about links though ;-)