19 October 2006

review : john tucker must die

i had a date wit 2 of my long-lost girlfriends tis afternoon.. we settled in nando's for our lovely lunch.. throughout the lunch we confabulated bout our past n some juicy gossip.. the best part is they treated me the lunch due to my burfday..

i cannot deny tis is my best burfday i've ever had.. i never had celebration for 2 weeks in a row.. ooh gosh, i feel like a princess ( oni for tis month )..

then we had a minor collision on decidin which movies to watch.. but in the end, the times oni allowed us to watch the movie of my choice, "john tucker must mati"..

tis is my 1st review on somethin.. wat makes me review on a normal chick flick movie..?

tis movie reminds me on how some infidelity men cheated on my girlfriends.. those 2-timing or 3-timing useless scumbag.. i dun hv to elaborate on how useless n selfish they r, leavin my girlfriends hurtin like hell..

back to the movie, a pretty surprising good chick flick.. the movie is a mixture of love, revenge, flirtin techniques and, of course, hillarious schemes.. u can catch the hunky Jesse Metcalfe wearin nothin but thongs..!! even i'm not anticipated in Desperate Housewives, i knew he is the sexy gardener in the show..

plot outline : 3 ex-girlfriends of a serial cheater, John Tucker, set up their former lover to fall for the new girl in town so they can watch him get his heart broken.. talkin bout revenge..!!

my 2 cents : worth to watch if u r into teen comedies.. even my girlfriends r happy wit my choice =)

6 comments:

Junn said...

Izzit good enuf to go to cinema...or juz settle for a dvd ?

The story seems like any other teen movies...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i said if u into teen movies mar.. female enjoys it more lor.. kakaka..

Anonymous said...

it will be a waste of money for me.> ! whahah

Anonymous said...

going to watch it soon.

Anonymous said...

nice one.

Anonymous said...

haha...so long din meet u edi..i think only got a chance of once in a year...damn happy and enjoy it even though just few hours but got sumone ffk lo ho...emm,actually no regret lo watching this movie better than silk kwa...silk jst so so only...hehe...