09 October 2006

bro's weddin banquet : DAY 2

another busy day.. early mornin, i had the very last min shoppin spree in 1 utama.. then later in the evening, i hv to fetch some of the relatives to the restaurant.. left oni 15 mins for me to get ready.. alamak!! by the way, i din do any massive changes to my overall look..

the killer heels..

my mama is soooo drop-dead gorgeous

my cousins ( actually, i hv > 20 cousins )

my beloved papa

my beloved big bro ( he's not married yet )

the happy couple

end of the 9 course meal.. yahoo!!

approximately 300 guests appeared.. the furthest guest is from new zealand.. new zealand --- pj ( how many thousands of km ar?!? ) darn geng..!! we hv special guest too ( will b further described in next blog ).. kakaka..

the food is served at 8.30pm sharp.. is consider the earliest of all the weddings i attended.. anyway, chinese ppl will never b punctual in weddin banquet..! imagine the invitation card stated 7pm..

the lavish 9 course meal, i absolutely pigged out.. *oink oink*

the banquet ended at 11:00pm.. n my bro is half way drunk.. kakaka.. at the end of the day, i did survived.. i din fell down or tripped *blessed*.. but my feet is aching like hell.. i'm wonderin y so many girls in loveeeee wit stiletto??

just married ( oopss, my bro not tat tiny la )

2 comments:

Junn said...

Ohh...
Mk..so cute in the dress...
Can i date you ?
Wakaka...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

+_+