24 September 2007

emo

sometimes i wonder..

what i really really want in my life?

i cannot shake off the feeling that my life was being manipulated..

for eg, i hate IT but why i ended up forcing myself to study IT?

all because a word from my parents..

they said a firm NO when i told them i wanted to study Advertising at the 1st place..

in fact, i really never stand up for myself and fight for the things i wanted..

i could not blame my parents for their choices..

all they want is their daughter to have a bright future..

n at times i try to be nice to everyone..

what i get in return?

people taking u for granted..

people backstab u..

people take u for a ride just because of that..

as if i am born to serve mankind..

*sigh*

can i tell them to f**k off?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KL guy that full of Lies...

I have the same question in head all the times. i still don't have an answer. But at least i'm very glad to have a life to spend in this world though i didn't really have a choice twenty over years ago.

by the way, will you serve me who's quite a good looking mankind.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

hey babe.. lama tak blog ar?
of course i will cont serve the good looking mankind which happens to b u..

eusin85 said...

how u noe who that guys is? aniway ... dun b so sad baa .. u can choose to ignor n say No to those u dun really wan to surve wat ... like the advertisement used to say " Tak Nak!!" XP .. take care .. peace

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks eu sin!!!