09 September 2007

beautiful Friday

friday was really 1 sweeeeeeeeeeettttt day for me..

woke up in the morning n the suprise awaits...!!!

my mama hands me an envelope with my name on it.. but the address was in a lil error.. my crib is suppose to be at H138 but the written address was H38 *dumbstucked*

without hesitation, i tear the envelope n a Haagen Dazs coupon was revealed.. OMFG!!!

burfday n christmas comes early this year!!!

nevermind the wrong address.. at least the owner still got it!!!

again, this year *ahem* i got Haagen Dazs ice cream mooncakes last year n this year too!!!

the whole day was filled with beautiful vibes..

until.. Digi ( i have been using Digi for as long as i can remember ) rewards me with RM42 extra talk time credits.. DAMN!!! i love Digi so much..

thanks to the fella who sends me the Haagen Dazs coupon!!! will redeem it before 20th.. remind me pleaseeeeeeeee..

n Digi too.. i hope Digi rewards me every month..

syok sendiri maximum.. pardon me!!!

No comments: