17 September 2007

the apartment

missing my camwhore faces?

i know my blog is turning into a lifeless sh*t.. sorry~

so here i am with tons of photos from last Sunday, Yee Teng's burfday..

on our way to The Curve

i chose this restaurant for the celebration

as we were waiting for everyone to reach.. we camwhore.. if not?!? *lol*

3 M = MZ + MK + MT

MT + me ( we looked as if we're lying on the bed )

my reflection

me & the skinny lad, MZ

the camwhore continues even when we having our dinner..

rose among the thorns

again.. pardon us!

we grow up together as we pass through likes and dislikes

how can i live without u guys?

the burfday girl with her partner

it was a blast at the end of the night.. except for the food - damn dissapointing.. maybe i will blog bout it later..

signing off with a picture on.. how i wish i never grow up!!!

i want this cute deer can?

No comments: