20 May 2007

shopping spree for my buddies

few days ago, my buddy, Darek made a desperate appeal for my help.. he was asking me to pinpoint him in a search of girls perfume..

after hours of sniffing for perfume, he ended up buying 1 of my best recommendation ( my fave too ), Dior Addict 2.. i liked it so much but i already had my Secret Wish by Anna Sui, which smells quite the same though..

my fave after DKNY Be Delicious

50ml @ rm210

all wrapped up by Jusco

in returning my favor, my buddy treated me with Secret Recipe.. thanks!

then, yesterday i accompanied Junn for a shopping spree in Bukit Bintang to look for his precious watch.. at the age of 23 n just buying his very 1st watch *geleng kepala*

when Junn n i in the watch shop, i laid my eyes on the DKNY watch.. DAMN, once i tried, now i keep on thinking bout it..few hundred bucks DKNY watch, should i get it n dump my Esprit watches away? shit Junn, all because of you, now i adore the DKNY watch.. how?

Junn with his new watch

feeling a lil jealous over his brand new watch.. so i switched with him *devil*

TA-DAH!!!

i wearing his watch *blek*

we switched our watches

3 comments:

YBrat said...

Wah. Shopping consultant ar. how much u charge for the services? 1 pcs Secret Recipe?! Ok then. Next time ask for ur services. ok ar?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

testing testing 123

Anonymous said...

never wonder our young brat oso view this blog....

young brat...sleep early...

mr. AnOnYmOus