23 May 2007

long post for Veronin

the one question your chums started asking u when u just graduated weeks ago..

"find job dy?"

if 1-2 person asking u this question, it will be fine.. but every single person from my uni started asking me whether did i land on my dream job or whether am i secretly working now.. n everyone started to be so competitive.. what i meant competitive is, they assume i already had a secure job n i'm lying all about it.. DON'T BE SO KIASU k?

the fact is i just want to fully utilize my holiday.. once i get into the working world, i will be imprisoned.. GEDDIT? i did not lie n i really *swear* i haven't send my resume out.. DUH!!!

*cooling myself down*

okay, i know some of them just being concern but i just find it very irritating especially people like below..

annoying people : find job dy?
me : not yet wor, holiday-ing la..
annoying people : sure boh? or work dy duwan tell me?
me : i haven't even update my resume la
annoying people : izzit? i don't believe u..
me: :*vomit blood*

earlier this month, my jimuis n i had a lil road trip to Klang for Bak Kut Teh.. though i'm not quite in favour of BKT, just went for the sake of joining the crowd *grin*


my jimuis chose this restaurant of all the others

look at the crowd.. we need to queue up somemore

yeah, i seriously love this with BKT soup

yum yum

we are carnivor!

my lovely jimuis : PT, 331 n YT

lovely jimuis again : YT, mao mao which just got back from US n ML

overall, the companion was great but the food was just blarg.. even the tea we ordered was spoilt one.. yucky!

p/s : extremely long post.. cause my buddy, Veronin complained my post was way too short! happy now, Veronin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie, why this blog no comment? nevermind i will write u one..
No need bother bout other people Q bout working status..
Last time i tot straight away work after grade is very good. but i am damn regret now, once work mean forever already.. i miss my study and holiday time...can sleep late, wake up late, can go yumcha anytime... aiks...even go bank oso need to take hald day leave.....
enjoy while u can....

Mr. AnoNymOus

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks, abang.. kakaka.. enjoyin my life to the fullest!