06 April 2007

SOHO, 1 utama

yohhh, it's been so long since my last post on FOOD.. miss my delicious photos? i got friends sms me asking where is my food blog *sorry*

blame me for not bringing my camera out when makan time.. n sometimes i was not allowed to snap my food, simply because my chums can't tolerate me constantly snapping food *sob sob*

so, last friday, madeline asked me out for lunch.. she was so eager to try out this new eatery, SOHO in 1 utama.. n indirectly she made me skipped my class for the lunch date *just kidding*

the restaurant is darn posh with black and white deco..

i want to sit on the animal print couch but it was all occupied *down*

frozen chicken *puke*

ordinary fried mee

eeeewwwww.. nuff said

tastes so so only

dumpling without soup!!! because all leaked out *frust*

i did not say any flattering comment on the food.. so, it is pretty obvious the food tastes no good.. paying so much for the shitty food *vomit blood*

good interior design with bad food.. nuff said

p/s : isn't this my 1st time writing a bad food post?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disappointed

LouYea said...

But I remember the one call "流沙包" is not bad de :p