09 April 2007

can i declare bankcruptcy?!?

i'm super ill.. bad running nose + on n off fever + headache + sore throat for a week.. HELP ME!! but fortunately, my FYP n tests are all over.. gonna have a week of study leave, i can sick rest gao-gao by then..

fyi, currently mk is so ill n broke.. grrrrr!!!

1st of all, i have decided to go on a trip with my jimuis after i graduated.. i'm heading to THAILAND again!!! many of you should be wondering why i go THAILAND so often.. that is because i went to PHUKET months ago.. n BANGKOK for this coming June.. different ok?!? *smirk*

i already paid rm600++ for the accommodation n the airplane tix.. the whole trip gonna costs me a BOMB!!! not to mention, i'm planning to bring another rm1k for my shopping spree *devilish grin*

but.. but.. shit happens sometimes.. my passport is dead this year.. so i have to chip out another rm300 for the renewal.. goddamnit!!!

then, my hands are itchy for a new handphone.. i have an eye on the Sony Ericsson phone, k550, which will costs me for another thousand..


cun?!?

then, i'm dying to get a brand new watch.. DKNY? D & G? or Guess? just kill me, peeps..

i don't even dare to shop for my working attires.. better still, i find some job requires only casual clothing.. don't ask me to splurge on formal attire!!!

everything requires MONEY.. n i still haven't even work yet.. i need to control the temptation!!!

or someone can donate BAHT to me? sponsor me handphone?

p/s : i have to sell my body it seems.. how can i chip out so much for all this?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somebody who going to bankcrupt won't have money to pay for Bangkok trip, renew passport and even dream of new phone & watch that cost 1k+ lor.

sure you don't have to sell yourself.
hmm, but if you do, sure will make a big chaos out there, all sugar daddy will fight until die, I believe.

=)