27 April 2007

Pizza Uno

NOTE : i having a hard time posting up my entry.. anything wrong with my blog?!?

is been quite some time i did not update my food entry.. blame it on my schoolworks!!! but before I proceed with the mouth-watering food photos..

can u guys listen to my whine n whimper on monday’s Combinatorics paper?

i’m so gonna failed my exam!!!

the paper was extremely TOUGHER than I expected.. n goddamnit, the exam hall is not air-conditioned!!! which means I was sweating like a pig, having a bad PMS n my eyes were so droopy ( fyi, I din sleep for like the past 24 hrs ) that I need strong toothpicks to pry my eyes open.. how on earth I can write out maths from my unconscious mind? *pissed*

i'm still keeping my Combinatorics notes, just in case.. i need to go for supplementary paper ( which is resit paper ).. god bless me!

okay, finished my whole litany of complaints..

here are some pictures taken *cough* half year ago in Pizza Uno, Puchong.. i was having christmas dinner with my mates, junn, momo n pei san..

nice ambience

i was sitting behind all these.. so worried i will break them all *sweat*

tropicana pizza

marinara pasta in white sauce

closer shot of my pasta *yummylicious*

pollo lasagna ( lasagna is junn's fave food )

pollo parmigiana ( pollo is chicken?? )


overall, the food is pretty okay.. indeed it was superb.. cause i heart italian food so much.. but, as i remember, junn said the food was just so so.. am i right, junn?

talking bout italian food, i'm so craving for the Italiniannies' tiramisu right now *drool*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, this is a must try one. will feel guilty to myself if never go and try.

tropicana pizza, so cheezie!

=)