21 April 2007

*frust*

*hit the roof*

GERAM.. BENGANG n frust gilerrr..

wondering why?

1st of all, i missed the topshop topman spring summer 07 collection in Zouk last night.. my friend which works for Juice mag, got me into the mailing list n got me an invitation card to the event.. but sadly, i could not make it due to my busy schedule *weep*

thousand apologies k?

another BENGANG case, tonight i got the chance to watch Good Charlotte live in Malaysia cause junn got me the free tix.. thanks, buddy!

but to no avail, it is so clashed with my last minute study group.. my 1st paper, Combinatorics is on monday.. n i have not study anything YET.. n the paper is all bout calculations, maths, formulas n E = mc².. if it was a theory paper, i will definitely enjoy the concert without bothering my exam.. gosh, kill me plz?

if i go, will i flunk my finals? *trembling*

the most SEDIH part of everything, my Bangkok trip will be clashing with my after-graduate Microsoft's training program.. can refund ar? BABI BETUL!!! 'nuff said.. *stab myself*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bangkok la of course!