15 March 2007

UPDATES

a lil Missssing In Action recently.. been undergoing a hectic n possibly LIFE-THREATENING life in the past month..


CNY has left me feeling more sluggish than usual.. wanted to post some updates regarding my CNY but.. AMNESIA attacks me!! *smack my head*

nevermind.. this will be my finale for CNY posts..



late lunch in kenny rogers (heart their muffins)

our jimuiship is sooo sweet~!

so many kaki judi

someone thought she got 21 *wakakakaka*

totally lost count which day is this

i miss harry.. she has gone back to aussie.. c ya next year, jimui!

after the CNY has gone, i'm back to the reality, no more gambling, no more holidays *moan*

flooded by test, school assignment, final year project, burfday parties, outings, etc.. oohh, did i mention that i moved to ss2 just to get my final year project done..? i have to imprison myself to get rid of all the entertainment life n stay focus on my project.. i'm blardy undiscipline *nod head*

fortunately, i finished my programming codes in 2 days time.. n of course with help from my chums.. GRACIAS!! there is still some works to be done, a lil modification to my system n my thesis.. gosh, hate it so much but i have to get through this.. n yes i can YES I WILL!

signing off for my final year project!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo, Good Luck for everything!

Mr. AnOnYmOuS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

hahaha.. thanks, Mr. AnOnYmOuS!

Anonymous said...

yes, that's all for the fyp.
nightmare ended.

MZ said...

Habis...kena tangkap kali ini...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear taiwai,

my nightmare hasn't ended yet.. final submission is on next friday.. wish me luck~!

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear mz,

adoi, tak nampak duit la.. dun worry.. kakakaka.. nasib baik muka i tak appear

Anonymous said...

all of us will wish u the best of luck