19 March 2007

i heart Gloomy

most girls will go ga-ga over soft n fluffy bear bear, so huge that can suffocate you.. as for me, i think it is a lil waste of moolah.. don't think a pathetic furry bear bear can wins my heart, it won't!!! i prefer flowers instead *lol*

i don't mind those lil soft toys ( as lil as palm size ) or cushion-like stuff.. but not those gigantic bear that almost shares half of my bed.. n those fur will irritate my delicate nose.. yeerrr, don't ever buy those stuff to me again.. TQ!

anyhow, i only remain my loyalty to 1 bear which i love to death.. that is GLOOMY BEAR!!! it was created by the Jap graphic designer, Mori Chack.. GLOOMY is an antithesis to the excessively cute products produced by Disney, Sanrio's Hello Kitty, and other companies ( yes yes, i anti Hello Kitty too )..


isn't him adorable?!?

GLOOMY with his owner, Pitty

don't understand why it is so brutal?!? let me explain the story behind..

Gloomy, an abandoned little bear, is rescued by Pitty (the little boy). At first, he is cute and cuddly, but becomes more wild as he grows up. Since bears do not become attached to people like dogs by nature, Gloomy attacks Pitty even though he is the owner. So Gloomy has blood on him from biting and/or scratching Pitty.

my burfday gift few years back

awwww.... who's a cute bundle of terror?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the information. now I know the story of Gloomy. Cute, but cruel (cos it born as bear and & will attack his owner)

=(

Anonymous said...

pity for the pitty.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

so darn cute!! i'm lovin it!!