02 December 2006

unlucky me

AARRRGGGHHH..!! *roar n stamp my feet profusely*

i thought my unlucky month has gone.. n i reckoned december will brings me a better luck.. boy, i was so wrong!!

i had nothing but bad luck in the month of november.. i experienced numerous POKAI incident ( fell down like nobody's business ), toothache, hand got burned n the list goes on.. why i'm so out of luck..?? *yawp*

back to my AARRRGGGHHH case, i was halfway syok syok watchin my drama just now.. then all of a sudden, my cd-rom unable to read the cd.. it's the cd problem, i suppose so.. after tryin few stack of cd, it still doesn't works.. it's certified dead now.. i mean certified spoilt *whimper*

I NEED A BRAND NEW DVD-WRITER..!!

i need someone to fix my cpu too.. i'm a lil retarded when comes down to hardware.. i know i'm a pathetic IT student *sigh*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

pc fair come just at the right time.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

is tis consider lucky for me?

Anonymous said...

sign of the end of your bad luck.

Anonymous said...

or is the beginning of your bad bad luck??

Junn said...

Haha..You didn't contact your technician...
None of this won't happen if you did...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear anonymous,

may i know who is the heartless scumbag?! curse me somemore.. good luck is comin jor =P

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear junn,

ermm, i tot it's rosak mar.. is undeniable i'm idiot in IT stuff.. gosh, i think i've entered the wrong field..

MZ said...

Dear Mr. Anonymous...

I kind of agree to you...
this is the sales month...she is going to POKAI again physically or pocket-ly....

wuahahaha....
DOOm month for MK.

Remember me...i'm Ivan Thang Chin Wai.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

no wonder y i'm so out of luck tis few months.. i got a bunch of heartless friends.. especially u, cursin me somemore.. i will remember u for sure, mr ivan thang chin wai..!!

Anonymous said...

btw.. how come u know i am a MR?? dear MR.MZ... lol...

she broke today... by spending $$ on a DVD-WRITER.. wakakaka

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

omg, i know who is the anonymous now.. plz post ur real name la.. sekejap customer, sekejap darek, sekejap mr constantine, sekejap anonymous.. dun pray-pray..!!

Anonymous said...

OMG~~
identity sudah dibocor.. >.< cabut first..

Anonymous said...

Fear no more my fellow unlucky friend...

I'm here to save you from all the bad luck....Haha...

Sell me the DVD-writer...i need it...

Cabut