04 December 2006

my trip to the PC fair

in the previous post, i've mentioned bout "I NEED A BRAND NEW DVD-WRITER..!!" ( line 17 ).. therefore, on the last day of the PC fair, i was plannin on a lil shoppin spree with 2 of my buddies..

i volunteered to be the driver of the day, fetchin both of them from pj to klcc.. this kinda friend where to find? hohohohoho *devilish grin*

i realized the PC fair was packed with ppl from all walks of life.. from uncle auntie to teenager to lala chai/lala mui.. but i never spotted any pretty girl workin inside nor pretty customer.. i'm out of luck again? anyway, i bumped into many long-lost chums which just happened that they're workin there..


as u know, my cd-rom was spoilt the other night.. so my 1 n only motive was to GET A NEW DVD-WRITER in the PC fair.. but there are too many choices to pick from, from samsung to benq to lite on.. *headache* so i'm really dependin on my buddies' opinion to pick 1.. n as a matter of fact, i got 0% knowledge on IT stuff even though i'm major in computer science.. ( i'm that retarded.. so what?!? )

darn tired after the shoppin spree

after finished grabbin our stuff, i drove home together with my buddies..n this is the main purpose why i'm willing to drive them around.. bcoz i'm bringin them home n threaten them to fix my dvd-writer.. wuahahahaha *lol*

u'll find a guy super macho when he's tryin to fix things up for u

another tak macho yet lazy technician

in the end, this is wat i've bought from PC fair.. ( prefer spendin on apparel rather than IT gadgets *sigh* )








gazillion thanks to my buddies for your technical support..!! smuackssss..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... how come u didt mention that the super macho techn guy help u to fix yor CD-WRITER??

hhahaha.... hahaha... haha.. hha. btw.. m not lazy ok.. one ppl can gao tim jor.. still need me.. ==''

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

the super macho guy takda DVD-RW.. so kesian dia.. asked me bring some for him wor.. coz yday salesgirl bagi him DVD-R oni.. kakakaka

Anonymous said...

-__-