18 September 2006

~ my past ~

1991-1996 Primary level
the naïve n childish era of me.. enrolled into MGS Junior ( is now located near KL Sentral ) by my mama’s mistake.. wat i meant mistake is i was suppose to study in Kuen Cheng ( chinese school ).. but whatever it is, i’m glad at where i am today ~mk aka the sei ABC / banana~

i dunno wat I’ve studied in tat 6 yrs.. basically, i went to school just for the sake of having fun only.. I’ve been so playful all my life.. kakaka.. just love playin “jump aeroplane”, “batu seremban”, “curi tulang”, etc.. if u r in my era, u should know what r the games that I mentioned..

despite all tis stupid stuff, i've known some of the bestest frens back then.. the frens remained sooooo close till now.. ms thoo pei san, ms see min yee, ms chong wun yee, ms loh yu mi, ms eva woo, just to name a few..

smuackkss, love u guys..!!

1997-2001 High school level
yeah, the happiest moment of my life..!! my bestest frens remained as my schoolmate.. ermm, basically i stucked in girls school for > 10 yrs.. hohoho.. the most active moment in my life, handlin studies n after-school activities.. FYI, i was in St John Ambulance, librarian board, chess club, badminton, etc.. our school is compulsory for all tis (x_x)


the downside of my high school life, actually i hv difficulties in interactin wit boys!! darn embarassin.. ermm, u can't blame me for tis coz i've been trained to talk wit girls only..!! kaka.. anyway, things got better when i grew up..

this is the time for all the puppy loves n guys-chase-girls-time.. hoho.. but i hv a clean record for tis.. aku tidak ber-paktoh wit sesiapapun.. y i'm so proud of this?? insane me.. but i need to make a confession here.. i'm really sorry to whoever i've hurt before.. i know i'm ignorant n idiot to disrespect u guys.. i'm really sorry to u guys, especially Mr A..

everythin has been passed.. writin tis blog really brings back some nostalgia of my past.. whatever i've achieved or regretted remain as my memories to make me even stronger..

3 comments:

Junn said...

I'm the 1st 1 ?!
Muahahahaha
Very kind of u to let me view 1st...
Muacks...
Very nice blog..keep up the good work.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Amazingly.. yor first blog..! cong .. cong .. wellcome to the blogging world.. ^^V

gish... i m the second one.. >.<
. .. still no different.. ...

what a nice pass u have..
but. most of the pass u said.. duno can be trusted or not .. coz.. there are some i think are totally untrue.. .. any way.. keep up the job~!! =P

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

soli for the late replies.. my 1st blog is ABSOLUTELY TRUE..!! ok??