04 January 2009

new zealand again

it took me forever to finish my post on my trip to NZ

i have > 500 photos altogether

nevertheless the more photos i posted the more i miss NZ

seriously it was one damn good country

caution: photo overload

i love this photo the MOST!!!

awesome Auckland city

snapped by me in the moving bus *supercilious smile*

muh beautiful tour guides!!!

without them, my trip to NZ was just plain boring

*thankiu*

the dusk

snapped from my hotel's balcony

me waking up at 2am everyday for work because of the time difference

New Zealand's time is 5 hours ahead of Malaysia's time

do you know how did i celebrate my birthday in Auckland?

i had the most romantic candlelight dinner in a yatch called Mon Ami

how i wish *LOL*

i actually had a splendid dinner with my girl friend @ Viaduct Harbour

award winning gelatos *yums*

2 days & 1 night trip to Rotorua

and i found..

gazillion of TULIP!!!

it comes in pink, yellow, red, white, etc

another attraction of Rotorua is the geothermal activity such as Geysers, bubbling mud pools, hot thermal springs, etc

Rotorua nicknamed as Sulphur City which basically has the pungent smells of rotten egg


Hell's Gate sulphur spa

when i was soaking in the sulphur pool, i totally forgotten my Tiffany & Co's necklace was made from silver and it would be tarnished by the sulphur

=(

i'm so dumb

my necklace turned into ash black

gosh, i dunno how i can pass Chemistry exams in SPM


went to Polynesian Spa

soak in acidic and alkaline water all day

the team in Auckland which had been made redundant

i was there to transfer the knowledge to Malaysia

i guess that's the pain on working in an outsourcing company

a month of transition project has comes to an end

i was glad that i was being picked for the transition project

despite that i need to sign the bond letter and start serving my bond once i get back to Malaysia

i think it was all worth it!

No comments: