22 January 2009

buh bye rat here comes the ox

CNY is just days away

my brother & sis in law already back from China

for this CNY, i splurge on so much stuff

from new pair of Levi's jeans to new hair cut & color to manicure

i bought myself a brand new handphone too

and impulsively i nearly bought a designer handbag *slaps myself to wake up*

i should stop using all kinds of excuses to shop anymore

in case i'm too busy to blog somemore

i wish everyone a very happy moo moo year

*****
*screams out loud*

my papa called me tis afternoon, informing me that i was being summoned for beating the traffic lights at Sepang

try guess how many summon i got

5. lima. 五. go

fark fark fark

beating traffic lights cannot be compounded la

my papa even asked me do i want to pay today

HELL NO!

RM1500 neh

my papa has "good" sense of humour sometimes

what a shitty CNY

No comments: