31 December 2008

happy new year 09

embrace the new year! feeling excited? or just feeling so-so like me?

time passes way too fast.. i still have few resolutions which i have yet to accomplish

my points of failure:

# 1 - my health still in a mess *will put it in my resolution for 2009

#2 - still undecided whether should i reward myself a Louis Vuitton handbags or not *will put it in my resolution for 2009

my points of success:

# 1 - bonus & increment

# 2 - been travelling to ASIAN countries and Auckland for business purposes but i get bonded by the company *sob*

# 3 - promoted to SME *but still underpaid

# 4 - tons of vacation like travellin to Bangkok just to shop till i drop, travellin to Krabi for the beautiful sandy beaches, etc

# 5 - to be in an almost perfect relationship

my resolutions for 2009 are as simple as these:

  • healthier *i should get plenty of sleep & do medical checkup
  • do not overwork *i'm workin 13 hours today on new year eve.. wtf!
  • reward myself more often *i should really get the designer handbag!!!
  • more bonuses & increment!!!
  • sayang my papa mama more
  • etc

anyhoo

happy new year, peeps!

time for me to go home and hit the sack!

No comments: