06 November 2008

auckland

time really flies, it has been my 3rd weeks since i was back from Auckland

been so busy juggling my work and my loved ones

things were not as good as i thought it should be since i came back

my mama was being hospitalized for 2 weeks and thank god she's alright now

i'm really sorry for the lack of updates =)

on the other hand, i miss Auckland so much.. at 1st i was complaining the life there was miserably boring but after spending few weeks there, i fell in love with NZ!

i wanna stay there when i'd retired!


takapuna beach

aww, i miss it so much

i can lie on the grass all day long

provided i have a good book to accompany me

me @ queen street

sky tower @ night


with my beautiful friend, celeste

we studied in the same primary and high school

it's our 1st meet up since graduatin from high school *gasp*


one of the thing that i like bout NZ is

you can see beafutiful flowers anywhere everywhere

us @ wintergarden

will update more when i have time

p/s : happy friday peeps!

No comments: