28 September 2008

not feelin so well

what a tired sunday!

Auckland time has moved forward 1 hour because of the daylight saving.. damn, that makes me 5 hour different from Malaysia.. and i'm gonna lost an hour of beauty sleep

so my friend, celeste and her families, brought me to Wairau Park for dim sum.. and to my surprise the dim sum was so much better than Malaysia.. definitely will go there again *yummy*

after the brunch, we headed to Newmarket and then Auckland Domain and Wintergardens.. had an afternoon tea at the Chocolate Boutique, Parnell

might be posting up some photos once i got my camera cables

*****

tonight would be my papa's birthday dinner.. i feel so guilty i cannot be there for him.. but at least i called back home and i'm sponsoring a table of banquet dinner for him..

i love u, pa..!

No comments: