17 June 2008

Häagen-Dazs [revisit]

i remember bloggin bout this before..

somewhere in the beginning of the year, i went & revisit Häagen-Dazs for their fondue!!!

yummylicious!!!~!

lookin at the photos really makes me hungry, especially bloggin bout this during my lunch hour..


i'm hunger for fondue

as you can see - slices of green apple, nuts, ice creams, pastries & a bowl of warm chocolate sauce

fainting from hunger

*fainted*

vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate covers with nuts

me with the fondue

me very much addicted to ice cream

happy tuesday, peeps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!

How much is that fondue in haagen dazs?

I wonder all outlets provides fondue.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

rm59.90 if the price remains the same.. try Mid Valley outlet!

Unknown said...

why only c ur face ? where is ah le?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

siapa cakap i makan with him? perasan la u!