09 June 2008

food desire on monday

monday is always the most farked up day of the week.. why does monday even exist?

as usual my handphone serves as my alarm clock to wakes me up.. that same annoying ringtone that irks me to get up every morning..

but today.. my itchy fat fingers turn off the alarm before i could even wake up.. n i'm overslept!

this happened on a monday morning.. what a great start for the day *cursing my alarm handphone*

shit happens throughout the whole evil monday..

enough of the misfortune events..

i need to binge on some fattening food to perk myself up!

i'm craving so much for..

sushi


wendy's shrimp burger

bar b q plaza

me - the very happy customer

seafood platter for 2

only the best @ fish & co

personally my fave is j co's donuts

undeniable hong kong is the food heaven

my 1st time trying mango tau foo fah @ hong kong

claypot rice @ temple street

i'm missing it since the day i'm back malaysia

can i have another business trip again?

No comments: