28 May 2008

my papa is the best!

i was having meeting with my team mates n my superior till 8 something tonight
then my papa gives me a call
saying that there is a box of rambutan in the fridge
i was like "uh huh.. okok, i'm comin home soon " tryin to end the call as fast as possible
n of couse i was driving without a handset
sorry i always set a bad example *giggle*
upon reachin home, i went n search the entire fridge
n guess what?
i found a box of rambutan without the hairy reddish skin
it was all peeled off in a cutie box
i was so touched that i nearly broke into tears
my papa did that when i was wearin diapears era
but now i'm so grown up, i'm 24 years old
how could i don't love my papa?
he is my best papa that i could ever ask for
love him to bits
happy father's day papa
15062008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to the girl who cries all the movies,

without hairy reddish skin? rambutans? watta??! nice or not?

hehe...