20 May 2008

krabi mood

remember i blogged bout this before?

been there done thatphuket photo in my friendster


i'm so excited i'm goin to krabi this coming August with 2 of my girl friends (the same old gang of jimui which ventured phuket together gether!)

1 of them is coming back from US.. krabi trip just for u, ah NAM!

i was actually supposed to go krabi last month with my high school mates.. but spendthrift me prefers the shoppin heaven, bangkok..

so please buy me more Victoria's Secret bikinis laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i'm broke~

n i made fun of junn today in the office *giggle*

me : hey hey, my airplane tix to krabi is confirmed!
junn : see
junn: i ask u
junn: u duwan go with me
me : since when u ask me?!?!
junn: i ask u wan go phuket with me anot
junn: u said
junn: go b4
me : now i goin krabi wor
me : adoi~
junn: dont k dont k
junn: ><

look at my buddy.. guys really make me speechless at time! he never even asks me to go phuket before *sweat profusely*

startin to dream bout my getaway..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are the people that full of dreams. I believe that your so many "dream place" you called, will get there someday.