30 April 2008

say it again

i like it..........

when you flied few thousand miles just to see me

when you buy me breakfast when i'm too busy with my work

when you tell me it was LOVE at first sight

when you changed my flat tyre for the 1st time

when you take good care of me when i'm sick

when you let me use your car without questioning me

when you fetch me to anywhere without complaining

when you tell me you love me that much

when you buy me VVIP concert tickets that worth RM600 *gasp*

when buy me flowers for your very 1st time

when you buy me Secret Recipe cakes after lunch

when you said you will buy me a car! *evilish grin*



the thing about love
is i never saw it coming
it kinda crept up and took me by surprise

by Marie Digby

p/s : happy labour day to all the peeps! normally i will still work during public holiday.. but tomorrow i'm off *scream in joy*

No comments: