28 April 2008

reminiscence

omg, it's raining again

weather is as unpredictable as women *sigh*

happy monday everyone!

random photos of hOng kOng

breakfast

i just love hotel's breakfast

*gluttony*

hong kong buildings skycraper

trust me the sun is really hard to be seen @ hong kong

very very tasty pork chop rice

what's special bout this road sign is.. the words r popped up!

can see the 3D effects?


me working @ wan chai

the view was just breathtaking right?

dun ask me why, i jst heart LV


ladies market

nothing special bout it

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* stinky tofu

i don't have the courage to try it

my client which sponsored muh entire trip

gracias adidas!

soy street???

such a cute road name

adidas originals

police van

reminds me of jackie chan's film *lol*

please excuse my jakun-ness

i'm reminiscencing bout my business trips

No comments: