11 March 2008

Feb highlights

reeso many stuff to blog, so lil time *sigh*

blame it on my procrastinating nature..

i haven't blog bout my biz trip - Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Taiwan & Fuzhou..

i haven't even post anything bout my last year's burfday *gasp*

n i jst got back from the land of smiles!!!

lemme try to finish everythin that'd happened to me in the month of fabulous Feb..

just bear with me laziness to blog okie?

just before the CNY came, Junn brought me to watch the premiere of CJ7.. i was so enthusiastic in meeting Stephen Chow "alive".. not to say he is dead or something but i just never seen him in person BEFORE..

to no avail i did not meet him @ pavillion that day.. because we were too late! *sobbing*


but at least i watched the movie for FREE n before CNY.. n u know what? i weeped twice watching the movie..

n i sobbed too watching Kung Fu Dunk..

since when CNY blockbusters are making ppl teary?

*****
CNY has not much difference compared to previous years..

reunion dinner - gambling non stop - grab angpau - eating non stop

*repeat the cycle for 15 days*

n that's it for my CNY..
*****

1 of the day that i love the most every year - Valentine's Day..

who says only couples can celebrate V-day?

roses are red

a sor lou bought me the bouquet in Mid Valley n happened to lose his parking tix *chuckle*

this was delivered to my office by someone too

roses n lilies

*****

not long after the V-day i have another BIG surprise awaiting..

i got to see Jay Chou's concert..!!!

i was pretty down at 1st knowing that RM398 tickets left only rows X, Y, Z.. which means i can only see a tiny minny Jay Chou (maybe as small as a size of an ant)..

to my surprise, the sor lou bought me the VVIP ticket..

i think this is the sweetest V-day gift right?

i was sitting @ row M from the stage

VVIP area

the opening outfit

this is what i seen from my seat

the most anticipated part

i love the fireworks *super lum*

i like the "ponytail" at his head

he is damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even with the double chin *lol*

throughout the concert i was having a bad tummy ache.. but i still would say..


this is the best concert i'd ever seen!

4 comments:

teddy said...

So sweet la u...bila only wan announce the sor lou to all ar?? :D

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

when we get married ok? *lol*

MZ said...

tw?

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

...............