28 January 2008

happy mood

i had a wonderful weekend in the past 2 days..

so awesome that my stress n sorrow just slipped away..


happy stuff # 1
someone gave me a perk-me-up-present which is a book that i has been longing for almost a year..

ta-dah!



i have the latest Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic & Baby novel..!!! *ecstatic*

thanks for fulfilling my wishlist!


happy stuff # 2
on the next day i received 2 bottles of Salvatore Ferragamo perfumes - incanto shine n incanto dream..

it may not be the perfume that i wanted *oopssss* but who can resists those cute perfume bottles?

happy stuff # 3
my PC at home is coming back alive.. yooohoooooo, thanks to Junn for his help..

just fyi, whenever my PC was spoilt or dead Junn will always come n rescue me..

once again he saves my day! *lol*

happy stuff # 4
ever since i started working, i've been telling myself that i MUST go on vacation at least twice a year..

biz trip is not counted as vacation.. sorry!

last year, i managed to have my vacation in Phuket n Bangkok with my girlfriends.. n this year is no exception..

i'm planning to go KRABI this coming April..!!!

BOSS, in case u are reading this ( i know u are definitely reading this) please approve my leave sometimes in April.. TQ n i believed that u r noted!

happy stuff # 5
i done a lotsa shopping in the past weekend.. till i'm broke!

but everyone needs therapy; especially shopping therapy - the best way to cope with stress..


u have to agree that shopping is good for health *wink*

No comments: